- “One Belt One Road”, Exploration of business enviornment in Myanmar
Under the grand strategy “One Belt One Road”, MBA plans to start a 4-days- activity of Exploration of overseas Chinese businessmen, aiming to strengthen the connection between China and Southeast Asia region and expand MBA students` perspectives. The destination of this activity is mainly in Rangoon. Here are matters need to know:
1. Time: November 26 to November 29
2. Application deadline: November 10. Passport should be handed in before November 13 for issuing Visa.
3. Destination: Rangoon
4. Member: JNU MBA students, alumni
5. Fee: air tickets: 2500RMB, accommodations: 2000RMB, incidental expenses: 500RMB. 5000RMB in total, all at your own expense.
6. Application: (1) Send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format: Myanmar tour +Name + Phone number
Afternoon:14:15, take air 8M712 to Rangoon, arrive at 16:00.
Evening: Welcome Banquet, and meet with JNU Myanmar alumni.
Morning: Visiting alumni`s company.
Afternoon: Investigation on Rangoon`s investment environment
Evening: Meeting with Chinese chamber of commerce in Myanmar.
Morning: Visiting the company built by member from Chinese chamber of commerce in Myanmar.
Afternoon:Business investigation of Rangoon`s investment environment
Evening: Meeting with Myanmar and Chinese MBA members.
Morning: 08:40 take air 8M711 back to Guangzhou, arrive at 13:15.
Signing up as soon as possible if you are interested. If you have any source of Myanmar company or, please inform us.
Contact: Mr. Zhu
Office: Room 212, Jinan University Collage of Management
Remarks: Please issue your private passport in advance. For students who have already issued private passport, please make sure your passport is valid, if not(less than 6 months), please renew it ASAP.