- Intern Program of Korn Ferry Executive Search
Korn Ferry is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through Korn Ferry Executive Search, Korn Ferry Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
Specializing in handling senior-level executive searches, Korn Ferry Executive Search is a human capital consulting firm striving to provide total solution to the clients, we have staffed different industry sectors globally with specialist recruiters who bring functional expertise, industry-specific knowledge and local market understanding to the table with immediate access to the candidate universe both within and without the region.
• We are the experts in Board, CEO and executive recruitment.
• We help the clients attract the best executive talent for moving their companies in the right direction.
Want to learn more? Please visit www.kornferry.com.
If you are…
• Strongly curious about the “Research Analyst” role in headhunting and talent acquisition industry;
• Keen on getting a better knowledge of different industries and different professions;
• Interested in interacting with executives from different industries;
• Dream to be a professional consultant in talent acquisition industry in the near future.
If you live up to…
• Undergraduate students (junior or senior); Graduate students; no specific major is required.
• Available for a minimum of 40 working days before the new semester begins, 5 days a week.
• Good in written and spoken English.
• Excellent telephone skills and a fast learner in system/internet searching.
• Result driven and an ability to meet deadline.
• Strong inquisitive mind and outspoken.
• Team work collaboration.
• Persistent (i.e. never accept “No” as an answer).
If you look forward to…
• Quick Growth: Promote yourself through handling senior-level position recruiting projects in the world’s premium human capital consulting firm
• Sharpen Skills: Privileged to obtain practical training from mentors, build up mindset in business environment.
• Unlock Potential: Obtain insights for different professions and suggestions for career path; further develop yourself by taking challenges.
• Early Win: Best performers may have access to full-time offer
How to apply:
Please send your Resume (CN/EN) to
email@example.com with the subject of Intern Application + Name + School + Grade
Working location: 广州高德置地广场A座 / 深圳嘉里建设广场二座，detailed address will be provided