- Orange Branding Job Information
1. Company Profile
ORANGE BRANDING is the new established brand and design management department of Orange Creatives, the oldest and biggest Dutch owned product design studio in Guangzhou.It managed by Dutch designers with more than 10 years experience in China, of which half are foreign designers in product design, graphic design, trend forecasting, Engineering, Design Management, Branding, Marketing and interior & Retail design.With our international offices in Netherlands and Germany, and our design and client network in Europe, Asia, US, Latin America, Australia, we are connected to the world.
2.1 HR MANAGER (RECRUITMENT, SELECTION, PROMOTION, OFFICE MANAGER)
To make the pool of talents and freelancers larger we need a HR Manager that independently can recruit creative people and support staff to create a stronger future team. Also you work with our clients to provide HR services for their business and in various industries.
• Manage HR platforms
• Allocate resources to create a wider HR network
• Recruitment, Selection, retaining
• Administrative tasks
• Manage office related processes
• Support HR projects of clients
2.2 SALES MANAGER (DESIGN PRESENTATIONS, ACQUISITION, NBD, CONTRACTS)
To improve the communication between the sales teams and our internal account managers and new business development team, we need a support manager to chase deadlines and increase our responds time to new project leads.
• Develop new business channels
• Provide new business insights
• Make commercial planning and budgets
• Develop new client accounts
• Provide marketing and sales presentations
2.3 PROJECT MANAGER
As part of our branding and design services Orange Branding is looking for a full time colleague that has proven skills and understanding in managing people and project.
• Analyze: Current situation and find alternative solutions for all current pending and running projects, operations, procedures and processes and possible developments
• Plan: based on final feedback, plan with our team all planned activities and changes i.e. HR processes, Finance and budget, design projects
• Develop: New processes, standards, checklists, contacts with services suppliers, creative freelancers pool, planning sheets, proposal formats
• Execute: the initial planning and new business opportunities and new projects on weekly basis, and daily scope of work and work load of all staff
• Review: monthly by excel and PPT report the growth of sales, manage expenses, and track project, create new insights and ideas for further rapid growth.
2.4 WECHAT OPERATION MANAGER
As part of our branding and design services Orange Branding is looking for a full time colleague that has proven skills and understanding in WECHAT sales, marketing and promotion manager.
• Create promotion campaigns and plans in Word (what) and Excel (when)
• Present campaign plans to clients in PPT
• Brief project requirements to designers and creative team
• Advise clients on branding and promotion channels and possibilities with Wechat: Newsletter, posting ad account types
• Develop Wechat promotions with the creative team, like: coupons, quiz, metrics and analysis
• Advise IT team on how to implement and build functions and promotions in Wechat
• Develop with creative team and IT team Wechat stores for clients and advice on creating new layouts and functions for the best user experience
• Support PR team with updating new Wechat functions in English
• Liaison with Wechat service companies and developers
• Report and analyse user traffic and sales via Wechat
2.5 MARKETING MANAGER & RESEARCHER (MARKETING DESKTOP RESEARCH & PLANNING)
For our China office in Guangzhou we look for a Sr. or Jr. Marketing manager and researcher that supports the creative team with directions and our strategic team to create background information. You are diligent and able to switch easily between Chinese and English, both written and spoken. You are not a translator, but a cultural filter for interpretation and sensitive nuances between western and marketing cultures
• Conduct in-depth market analysis in Chinese and English
• Provide background data on industry developments
• Write marketing plannings for the Chinese market
• Allocate trends and developments for a wide industry range
• Understand a wide range of marketing principles to support brand strategies
• Work in Digital strategies for ecommerce and digital marketing
More careers information please refer to http://orange-branding.com/careers/
CONTACT ORANGE BRANDING