Ph.D.in Industrial Economics from Jinan University, China
1. Lal, Rajiv, Stefan Lippert, Nancy Hua Dai, and Di Deng. "ʺSANY: Going Global."ʺ Harvard Business School Case 513-058, November 2012. (Revised January 2013.)
2. Di Deng. The Market-oriented Reform of China’s Business Schools. [J] Sino-‐Foreign Management, 2013 (3): 73-‐‑76
3. Di Deng. How Far Can Sany’s “Chinese Dream” Reach? [J] Sino-Foreign Management, 2012 (2): 43‐46.
4. Di Deng. The Dragon Is Knocking at the Door: How Do the Hidden Champions from China Become Global Challengers. [M] CEIBS Business Review, 2011 (3): 38-41
5. Di Deng & Zhongxing WAN. Focusing Is Beautiful: Un-coding the Hidden Champions of China, Hangzhou: Zhejiang Renmin Publishing House, 2006.
6. Di Deng & Zhongxing WAN. The Value of Persistency, Hangzhou: Zhejiang Renmin Publishing House, 2009.