Ph.D. in Psychology from East China Normal University, China
1. Research on Youth’s Aggressive Behavior (sole author), Economy & Management Press, May 2005;
2. Advanced Cognitive Psychology, Anhui People’s Publishing House, 2009.
1. Review on Online Psychological Tests, Psychological Science, Feb. 2005;
2. Experimental Research on Stereotype of the Separation of Arts and Science in High School, Psychological Science, Apr. 2006;
3. Experimental Research on Level Effects of False Memory, Psychological Science, Apr. 2008;
4. Preliminary Building of Competence Features for Corporate Salesmen, Psychological Science, Apr. 2009;
5. Discussion on Relation Between Psychology and Culture, Psychological Exploration, Feb. 2007;
6. Research on Subjective Happiness, Locus of Control of Postgraduates and The Relation, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, Jan. 2007.
1. 2104/Maolin YE/Interaction between social inﬂuence and payoff transparency /BEHAVIORAL AND BRAIN SCIENCES, 37, 63 –119
2. 2015/Maolin YE, Perceived social support reduces the pain of spending money/Journal of Consumer Psycholog，25,2,219-230
3．2013/Menstrual cycle modulation of late positive potential evoked by emotional faces/Perceptual & Motor Skills，116,3,1-17
4. 2016/Liu Jiangqin, Ye Maolin/Knowledge-type Leadership Study Summary and Outlook/Foreign Economy and Management, 38,1 54-64
5. 2015/Zang Siyu，Ye Maolin /Human Resource Management in the Era of Big Data，Journal of Human Resource and Sustainability Studies
6. 2015/Ma Li，Ye Maolin /The role of electronic human resource management in contemporary human resource management，Open Journal of Social Science，
1. Task of Ministry of Finance: Building of the Education and Training Model for Financial Cadres of Different Levels;
2. Task of Ministry of Finance: System for Examination of Education and Training Performance of Financial Cadres;
3. Task of China Southern Power Grid: Research on Labor Organization Form Based on Mental Characteristics of Staff in Power Industry;
4. Task of Guangdong Grid Scheduling Center: Building of Education and Training System Based on Quality Model (participant);
5. Assessment of Psychological Quality for Drivers of Changsha Longxiang Bus Limited.
1. 2013-2014 Southern Power Grid Company, Relationship between Safe Production for Power Enterprises and Employees’ Mental Character, 200,000
2. 2013-2014, Yunnan Power Grid Compnay, Study on Employee Quality Evaluation System for Power Supply Enterprise, 400,000
3. 2013-2014, Yunnan Power Grid Company, Employee Individuality and Mental Health Model of Power Supply Enterprise and its Evaluation System, 490,000