Ph.D.in Business management from Sun Yat-sen University, China
1. Foreign Institutional Investors and Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Chinese Share Structure Reform, Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 32(6). corresponding author
2. Salaries of Directors and CEO vs Future Performance of the Company: Supervision or Conspiracy?, Accounting Studies, Issue 8, 2015. (the first author)
3. A Study on Regulatory Policies, Product Operation Mode and Yield of Bank Financial Products, South China Finance, Issue 7, 2013, Finance and Insurance, Issue 11, 2013 full text reprinted by Renmin University of Chin. (the first author)
4. Design of Optimal Incentive Contract on Supervision, Multi-proxy and Commercial Bank Governance, Economic Review, Issue 4, 2010, winning the first prize of the outstanding achievements of philosophy and social science 2010-2011, Guangdong Province (research papers). (the second author)
5. A Counter-cyclical Research on Capital Buffer of China’s Listed Banks: 1998-2011, Financial Studies, Issue 9, 2012. (the third author)
6. Environment Governance, Government Intervention and Performance of Listed Companies in Mergers and Acquisitions, Quarterly Journal of Finance, Issue 1, 2007. (the first author)
7. Can Diversified Mergers and Acquisitions Create Wealth for the shareholders? Management World, Issue 3, 2006, winning the second prize of Chinese Excellent Accounting Papers 2006 of China Accounting Society. (the second author)
8. An Empirical Analysis on the Performance of the Combination of Acquiring Company and the Target Company, Economic Review, Issue 6, 2004, winning the third prize of the outstanding achievements of philosophy and social science, Guangdong Province. (the second author)
9. Control of Large Shareholders, Stock Proportion Restriction and Corporate Performance, Management Science, Issue 5, 2007, full text reprinted by Renmin University of China. (the first author)
10. A Research on the Characteristics and Testability of the Stocks Heavily Held by Security Funds, Contemporary Finance and Economics, Issue 12, 2006, full text reprinted by Renmin University of China. (the first author)
11. Intervention of Local Government, Takeover of Control Right and Performing Effect of Special Treatment System, Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, Issue 6, 2012. (the first author)
12. A Research on the Efficiency of the Special Treatment of Transfer of Corporate Control Rights, Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, Issue 8, 2010. (the first author)
13. Regional Difference and Its Economic Explanation of the Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions by Local State-owned Listed Companies, Economic Frontier, Issue 5, 2009, winning the seventh financial scientific research achievement award of Guangdong Institute of Finance. (the first author)
14. An Empirical Analysis on the Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions by Private Listed Companies, Securities Market Herald, Issue 11, 2007. (the first author)
15. Cash Dividends – Alleviation of Agency Problems or Exploitation of Major Shareholders, Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, Issue 8, 2007. (the first author)
16. Short-term and Long-term Stock Performance of Mergers and Acquisitions by Listed Companies, Contemporary Economic Science, Issue 3, 2006. (the first author)
17. A Study on the Relationship between Managerial Motivation and Performance of Mergers & Acquisitions, Economic Management, Issue 1, 2005, full text reprinted by Renmin University of China.
18. Local Government Intervention and the Implementation Effect of Special Treatment, Proceedings of the 4th international conference on financial risk and corporate finance management, July, 2012. (ISSHP indexed retrieval) (the first author)
19. Does Management Turnover Improve the Performance of the Distressed Firms? Proceedings of the International Conference on Management and Service Science, August 2011 (EI indexed retrieval) (the first author)
20. A Research on the Behavior and Performance of Mergers & Acquisitions by Listed Companies in Transitional Economy (170000 words), China Finance Publishing House, Sept 2009. (sole author)
21. A Study on Short-term and Long-term Performance of Mergers & Acquisitions by Listed Companies (235000 words), Economic Science Publishing House, Jul 2007. (sole author)
1. A youth project financed by Chinese National Natural Science Foundation (project approval No.: 71102041): A Research on the Arrangement of Executive Compensation in the View of the Game between the Big Shareholders and the Top Management: Causes, Approaches and Consequences, fund approved: RMB170000, 2012.1-2014.12, hosted by: Zhu Tao.
2. A project under the ”11th Five-year” planning of philosophy and social science, Guangdong province (project approval No.: GD10YYJ10): A Study on Executive Compensation Incentive Based on the Expropriation of Large Shareholders, fund approved: RMB40000, 2011.1-2012.12, hosted by: Zhu Tao.
3. A sub-topic to “the Impact on the Risk of China’s Stock Market by Large Holdings of Foreign Shareholders”, a key project financed by National Social Science Fund 2011, project fund: RMB50000, 2012.1-2014.12, hosted by: Zhu Tao.
4. A project financed by the Department of Education & the Department of Finance of Guangdong Province (project approval No.: WYM08049): A Market Research on the ST System and Corporate Control Rights, fund approved: RMB20000, 2008.1-2009.12, hosted by: Zhu Tao.
Financial Statement Analysis, Theory and Practice of Advanced Financial Management and Advanced Microeconomics