Ph.D.in Management Science and Engineering from Tianjin University, China
Published papers (No.1 author):
1. Research on Planning Model of Logistics Nodes Based on Complex Network Theory, Journal of Computational Information Systems,2009,5(2):735-744. EI.
2. A Modeling Framework for the Planning of Strategic Supply Chain Viewed from Complex Network, Journal of Service Science and Management, 2009,2 (2):129-135. EI.
3. A Collaborative Product Design Platform: in the Context of the Internet of Things, International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 2013,7 (1):308-317. EI
4. A new view on regional innovation system from degree distribution of complex networks theory with intelligent attributes,Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, 2011,104: 33-38. EI
5. A Two-phase Dynamic Model for the Facility Location in Supply Chain Network,the First International Symposium on Information Engineering and Electronic Commerce(IEEC 2009), Ternopil, Ukraine. EI
6. A dynamic model for the design of complex supply chain network,ICCASM 2010 - 2010 International Conference on Computer Application and System Modeling, Taiyuan, China. EI
7. Study on the Construction of Distributed Collaborative Product Design Platform Based on the Internet of Things, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 2012, 138: 1567-1574.EI
8. A Model for Measuring Customer Value based on Mass Customization, The Sixth Wuhan International Conference on E-Business, 2007, ISTP (BGO56), p. 3562-3568.
9. The Issue of Coordination pricing among Multiple Suppliers under the MC Mode, Statistics and Decision (Theory Version), 2007 (3):144-146.
10. Study on the Planning Model of Logistics Network Nodes in Strategic Supply Chain, Statistics and Decision, 2007 (4): 2-4.
11. Theoretical Study On Mass Customization Mode, Productivity Research, 2006 (12): 213-214.
12. Theoretical Research on Intrinsic Mechanism of Supply Chain under Mass Customization, Science and Technology Management Research, 2006. (8): 243-245.
13. Study on Collaborative-Products-Development-Platform-Oriented Project Management System, Science and Technology Management Research, 2007. (7):67-69.
14. Study on Conflict Mechanism and Multi-agent Systems in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, 2006, 9(4): 27-30.
15. The Study on the Comparisons and Reference from the Popularization Transforming Mode of Foreign and Domestic Agricultural Scientific and Technical Achievements, Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2009. (1):14-16.
Published teaching papers (No.1 author):
1. Research on the Undergraduate Education Scheme of Logistics Management in Jinan University, Jinan Higher Education Research, 2006. (2):46-49.
2. Investigation Report on College of Business of City University of Hong Kong, Jinan Higher Education Research, 2008. (2): 115-117.
Longitudinal research subjects:
1. Host, obtained the humanities and social science subject supported by the Ministry of Education of China in 2009: Research on Strategic Alliance Based on Complex Supply Chain Network (09YJC630103). Approval date: 2009.11.
2. Host, undertook the scientific research cultivation and innovation foundation project of Jinan University: Study on the Method of Measuring Regional Innovation Capacity Based on Complex Network. Approval date: 2010.4.
3. Hosted the philosophy and social science planning subject supported by the Eleventh Five-Year Plan of Guangzhou (06--Q3--01). Approval date: 2006.9.
4. Took charge of the sub subject—Empirical Research on Regional Innovation Network of the national soft science subject--Study on Technical Innovation and Talents Cultivation Based on Eco-academic System (2008GXS5D123). Approval date: 2009.2.
5. Person in charge of the sub subject, the general subject of soft science supported by Guangdong Provincial Department of Science and Technology: Research on Economic-Transformation-Oriented Science and Technology Value System. Approval date: 2008.7.
6. Key member, the key subject of soft science supported by Guangdong Provincial Department of Science and Technology: Research on the Method of Measuring the Creative Guangdong Index System Based on Complex Network Theory. Finishing date: 2009.6.
7. First participant, the subject supported by the National Science Foundation: Study on the Reproduction Closed-loop Supply Chain Coordination and Optimization Model under the Environment of Uncertain Demand. Approval date: 2009.9.
8. Major member, the subject supported by National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China: Research on the Selection of New-created Enterprise Mode and Competitive Power. Approval date: 2007.10.
9. Host, obtained the philosophy and social science planning subject supported by the Twelfth Five-Year Plan of Guangzhou: The Measurement and Promotion Guangzhou Science and Technology Innovation Capacity. Approval date: 2013.5.
10. Host, Research on Reform and Development Strategy of Dawang City Development Company in Gaoxin District, Zhaoqing City. Approval date: 2009.11. Finishing date: 2010.7.15.
11. Host, Research on Listed Strategy of Dawang City Development Company in Gaoxin District, Zhaoqing City. Approval date: 2011.11. Finishing date: 2012.5.15.
12. Host, Research on the Development Planning of Modern Service Industry in Gaoxin District, Zhaoqing City. Approval date: 2012.1. Finishing date: 2013.1.15.
13. Person in charge of the sub subject, Economic Analysis of the Project of Henan Broadcast and Television Tower. Approval date: 2006.11.
1. 2013/ Jiangbo Zheng / A Collaborative Product Design Platform/ International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications (EI)
2. 2014/ Jiangbo Zheng / Research on a regional innovation system: Viewed from the degree distribution of complex networks theory/ Computer Modelling and New Technologies (EI)
3. 2015/ Jiangbo Zheng / Research on the collaborative product design platform based on the internet of things/ International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology (EI)
4. 2016/ Jiangbo Zheng, Juan Wu / Research on Closed-Loop Supply Chain with the Third Party Recycler Based on Consumer Preference/ Journal of Service Science and Management
1. 2016/ Research on the Development of Zhongshan Cuiheng Investment Co., Ltd.
2. 2016/ Research on the Planning for the Development of Logistics in Maoming New Harbor
Data, Model and Decision-making (MBA)