Ph.D. in International Business from University of San Francisco, USA
1. An Interpretative Approach to Understanding Asian American Identity: Implications to Leadership Appropriation. Doctoral dissertation. Hermeneutic research on leadership styles and transcultural leadership models. Research and field work conducted in South East, East Asia, and the United States. May 1995.
2. The State of Affairs and Status of the Asian American Community. May 1994.
3. Sketches from an Asian Pacific Islander Portfolio. March 1994.
4. A Descriptive Analysis of Preservice Teacher Candidates' Drinking Patterns. April 1991.
5. The Children, the Cooperating Teacher, and the Student Teacher. February 1991
She has helped both domestic and multinational companies in Korea as a training specialist, coach and lecturer in the areas of Leadership Development, Cross Cultural Management, Negotiation Skills, Presentation and Effective Communication Skills with selected companies like McKinsey, Citigroup, Dell, Novartis, Mirae Asset, Samsung Group, SK Group, Hyundai Group, Doosan Group, GMKorea, GM-Onstar Hana Bank, Standard Chartered, ING Life Korea, and Lundbeck Korea.